We are seeking a qualified professional with experience in website and web-based software development, to act as the technical lead and liaison between clients and our development team. The primary objective is to gather, analyse and translate customer requirements to a technical brief/specification for web software solutions.
The candidate that we are seeking requires a very patient and positive ‘can do’ attitude and must be very client focused. A confident, clear telephone manner is crucial and written communication skills must be at a high standard.
- Undertake web application analysis and design to ensure clear technical requirements are gathered and documented.
- Liaise with both external and internal stakeholders to ensure that application and technical infrastructure needs are met.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to clients on the provision of technologies and solutions relevant to their business needs.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing and Deployment and Configuration Management activities.
- Provision of technical support documentation for handover of the application to the maintenance and support teams.
- Validate conformance to specifications, quality standards, production processes and procedures.
In addition you will be sharing support responsibilities for our existing customers and perform troubleshooting/resolution of issues related to content managed websites and web applications (most Microsoft ASP.NET/SQL Server based using products such as DotNetNuke CMS, Centricminds CMS and Sitecore CMS).
Ideally this role is suited for someone who:
- Thrives on customer service, problem solving, lateral thinking and generally being helpful to others.
- Has domain knowledge and expertise in website and web-software development technologies (Experience in Microsoft technologies is essential. Microsoft certification desirable.)
- Has experience in client facing and support activities including requirements gathering and technical documentation.
- Highly competent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is able to independently achieve results.
- Is outgoing, professional, trustworthy, ethical, approachable, polite and self-motivated.
- Is a team player.
- Is flexible and adaptable.
If this sounds like you, please use our online career form to submit your interest and resume for consideration.
Fill out our career form